CN Water Systems Pvt. Ltd. and all its affiliated companies, including CN Tech Engineers Pvt. Ltd., respects the privacy of its users. We understand that the protection of your privacy is of utmost importance. The collection, storage, maintenance and processing of personal data takes place in order with Indian data protection regulations.
This policy covers collection, storage, processing, maintenance and protection of personal data that has been shared with us through this website, in connection with a business enquiry, job enquiry, use of our company applications or any other activity on the website, including downloading of documents. This is with exception of web sites that are controlled or run by third parties. Please be aware that we are not responsible and cannot take influence on the content of websites or tasks of third parties. CN Water and its affiliated companies may also collect personal data as part of providing business services to business customers.
Collection of personal data
Personal data is collected in a number of ways:
- When you visit our website or use our online applications like service request management (through cookies)
- When you give us your information while accessing or downloading content like brochures, white papers, case studies, etc.
- When you participate in trade events and webinars
Types of personal data collected include, but are not limited to,
- Business contact information – name, organization, designation, role, email id, address, phone number, etc.
- Information on business preferences and opinions through surveys, focus group discussions, webinars and trade events. We may also collect personal information such as dietary preferences, gender, etc. in order to serve you better
- Browsing information when you visit our website and landing pages, through the use of commonly used tracking technologies, such as cookies and UTM codes
Using your personal data
We may use your personal data that you provide to us, for the following purposes, subject to appropriate consent received from you:
- Getting in touch with you for business or employment purposes
- Customize and personalize our communication with you through our website, email, digital channels, social channels, targeted digital advertisements and face-to-face interactions
- As deemed necessary to protect our legal rights and our property, to protect other users or any third party, or to prevent personal injury or loss
- Generate business interest / leads for us and our business partners
- Invite you to surveys, events and webinars
- In activities related to marketing and customer relationship management (CRM)
Processing personal data
CN Water does not transmit or sell personal information to third parties. In case of particular offers on our website – such as user account, newsletter, contact – it may be necessary to sign up before, which leads to a needed processing of your personal data. Your data is only used, if you transmitted our company your personal data and agreed beforehand. Therefore, we kindly ask you to give us your consent, at every point where we collect personal information on the website.
Period for which personal data will be stored
We store your personal data, where required, for the duration of the entire business relationship (initiation, transaction, fulfilment of a contract) and moreover pursuant to the storage and documentation obligations and for defence of legal claims. We also delete your personal data from our systems if you provide written, explicit instructions that you would like us to delete your information from our records, unless necessary to store for legal reasons. In all cases, we would continue to retain your official email id for correspondence.
- What are cookies?
A cookie is a small piece of text or other storage technologies stored on your computer by your browser. These cookies process certain specific information about you, such as your browser, location data, or IP address. Cookies enable us to remember your preferences, collect browsing information and customize your experience when you visit our website and other online resources. Our site uses various types of cookies – our own cookies as well as third party cookies – focused on web analytics, user preferences and targeted advertising.
- Disabling cookies
Consent for storage, processing and use of personal data
We will request, where required by applicable laws, that you grant your explicit consent for our online, electronic direct marketing activities, and for the use of our cookies. Where required, we will request that you grant your explicit consent for us to collect and use your personal data. You can ask to correct, delete or change the consent status of your personal data at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com. We would continue to store your email id for future communication, if needed.
While our website, digital and social channels may from time to time provide links to third-party websites, we are not responsible for the content, terms of service, security, and privacy policies of third-party websites.